Friday 1 April 2011

SUMMER, come already!

It feels like summer is creeping up very slowly. I like looking at the snowflakes fall against my window, and the warm cup of coco and marshmellows by the fireplace but now i am seriously sick of it! I miss the orange creamsicles, the sun kissing your skin, and the coolness of a oceans wave. But I saw a shark video on youtube the other day and it really creeped me out so I dont think I will be swimming in the ocean any time soon. And i have many fears of things that live in the ocean. One time when I was swimming in BC, there was a sign that said to beware of the water snakes and I am positive I stepped on one while i was splashing my sister... Anyways I am scared of many things in life. I finally got my essay done today, but I had no idea how to do a summary essay about my personal wellness. Cause... aren't you not allowed to use "I" in essays? I feel like rambling on about my day, hehe. My mom spent $25 on a huge tub of green tea ice cream and its SO good! I really feel like eating cookies by george right now, but I dont wanna get a muffin top. I wonder what my day will be like tom.... <3
~Pictures are searched from google~

                                                        Yummy Yummy in my Tummy!!

Kinda how I'm feeling...


1 comment:

  1. kewl, i have some ideas you can blog about
    1.hauls
    2.room design
    3.summer plans
    4.idk but i hate when numbers arent even

    ReplyDelete