Sunday 10 April 2011

Burgers, fries, milkshakes, OH MY

My day yesterday but posted today... Some confusion may occur
Ive been eating very unhealthy lately but this was to the extreme! I had two breakfasts, then went to Mcdonalds to eat a combo meal, and had a steak and mushroom dinner. I got a massive headache which I believe was from all the junkie food Ive ate.


Yum...
 I used to HATE Mcdonalds so so much, but as I am getting older I am liking it more... Which is not a good thing. I still didnt try the new Mcdonalds Creme egg flurry, i hope it doesnt dissappear before I get to try it. Problem is that it is something I only want one spoonful of, cause it is way to sweet for me. I guess I'll have to find someone that will share with me.


Fruitopia ;P
 I always loved fruitopia, but I feel that it tastes weird when you drink it from the can. I like getting it at the movies or Mcdonalds, but ice tea is number one for me. Talking about drinks, I got the tim hortins smoothie and I got a small which is really small. It is not worth your money, and I'm pretty sure the women charged me extra.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment