Saturday 30 July 2011

SuMmEr Finally Here ^-^

Hello there! It has been a very long time since I have blogged. Wayy to long! I havent been doing much since summer started besides summer school... which.... :(, but anyways now I feel like it is the start of summer and I feel excited for this upcoming month! I have some goals that I want to list, and reflect back if I accomplish it or not.

Numba 1) Become more flexible !! I know i knoww if sounds weird haha i think so too, but my back has been hurting a lot from the lack of exercise!

2) Go out and do something crazy. I dont know what yet, maybe sneak into a club... JK JK. but something extraordinary

WOw... I thought ill have more goals, but I cant think of any.
So what am I up to today? I am going to take Minnie (my weiner) for a walk in a dog park. I think shes gonna think were letting her go without a lease and she will run away thinking she is free HeHe

No comments:

Post a Comment