Wednesday 28 December 2011

Off to a new day!

I woke up at 10:11 today... ahh!! soo late i wasted already so much time!! :( Even though I always want to sleep in I want to wake up everyday during my holiday at 8!! Because I like waking up earlier and then going to sleep early! I am not much of a night time person. Anyways I promised my little sister I would take her out to eat for breakfast somewhere, but I guess cause of the timing it will have to be a lunch. My desk is way too small and it bugs me. I know I know its pretty random talking about this but my computer takes up all my desk space and I have no where to study. And im kinda lazy to go to the library but I guess thats what Ill have to do from now on... Hmm I wonder if there is anyway to study using things at home?

No comments:

Post a Comment